Cisco AppDynamics Partner in Sydney and MelboruneArun Nair
AppDynamics empower today’s software-defined businesses with smart, adaptive tools to analyze and optimize digital business performance in real time, in production. It’s more than monitoring, it’s true Application Intelligence.
Monitor and manage complex applications to identify and resolve performance issues.
Auto-discover and monitor end-to-end business transaction performance, with Transaction Tag and Follow
See everything with the industry’s broadest coverage of languages and technologies
Monitor any production app within minutes
Monitor production apps at code-level depth with minimal overhead
Resolve application issues quickly for exceptional end-user experience
Never get another false alarm with automated baselining and alerting
- Instrumentation: Watch every line of code.
- Distributed transaction tracing: Follow the business transaction across all tiers of the application.
- Transaction auto-learning engine: Inspect execution code, payload, libraries and methods.
- Real-time service discovery: Map architecture topology and service dependencies.
- Smart agents: Filter and transfer data to the management server.
- Intuitive UI: simple and easy to use for dev, ops and business users
- Dynamic transaction flow maps: visual representation of the application topology
- Multi-dimensional drill down: cross-correlated drill down from anywhere in the UI
- Real-time business metrics (RTBM): real-time correlation of performance metrics and business metrics
- Compare release: performance regression analysis for agile releases
- Custom dashboards: drag-and-drop HTML5 dashboards
- Query language: search language to enable data discovery
- Real-time stream processing: Process complex metric and event streams.
- Time series clustering and analytics: Index and manage time series by auto rolling up/purging/clustering.
- Behavioral learning engine: Continuously adjust dynamic baselines.
- Unstructured and structured big data indexing: Get a data warehouse for different types of application data
- Event correlation: Correlate complex performance/change/business events